Senior Backend Engineer (Remote OK)
- Stellenkategorie: IT, Programmierung, Webdesign
- inseriert am:22 Feb 2023
- Job Freunden vorschlagen:
We are looking for an experienced (6+ years) Node.js engineer with a track record of delivering good products, a passion for sharing knowledge and who enjoys a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
What you will do
As a person, you are very hands-on and enjoy getting things done while understanding that we win as a team. As a senior, you take an active role in growing our team’s capabilities both in terms of skills, best practices and architectural decisions.
We build our backend using reliable tools that our team knows and trusts, including Node.js, Express, Typescript, MySQL, ElasticSearch and Redis.
Working at ChurchDesk
Our customers are some of the largest and oldest institutions in the world. The church is changing to prepare for the future and we are here to help them. It’s critical for them to improve how they work and stay connected to their members and communities.
We have been around for 10 years and have grown across Europe from a startup to an international business, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us. Join us to work on a big opportunity, have fun at work and develop both yourself and your career.
What we offer
- We’re an international collaborative tech team of 8 people who genuinely enjoy working together to make ChurchDesk a better product. In this role, you will be able to make a big impact. We are low on ceremony and keep lean processes.
- Great social environment. Annual company kick-off and team trips to ensure we get together as a full team on a quarterly basis.
- 6 weeks paid vacation and recommend everyone to take a 3-week well-earned summer break.
- Our frontend stack is React and we welcome cross-team work.
ChurchDesk is not a religious company. We help develop and transform some of the largest institutions in the world with more than a billion members.
- 6 years of experience with software development and Node.js.
- 3 years of experience testing, maintaining or launching software products, and 1 year of experience with software design and architecture.
- Deep understanding of relational database systems, specifically MySQL.
- Understanding NoSQL Datastores such as ElasticSearch, Redis and MongoDB is a plus.
- Experience building scalable, performant, and modular solutions.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- You have to be based in the EU. Alas, we’re not set up to hire outside of the EU since we believe that it’s imperative that we meet in person once in a while.
- At least one year of remote experience is required if you prefer to work remotely.
Oppelner Straße 27
Tel: 030 568373604
Um diesen Job bewerben
Bitte nehmen Sie in Ihrer Bewerbung Bezug auf die Christliche Jobbörse.
Die Stelle entspricht nicht Ihren Vorstellungen? Bitte empfehlen Sie die Christliche Jobbörse in Ihrem Freundes-/ Bekanntenkreis weiter und helfen Sie mit, dass Menschen ihre (berufliche) Berufung finden.