- Berlin, Berlin, Deutschland
- Stellenkategorie: IT, Programmierung, Webdesign
- inseriert am:9 Mai 2023
- läuft ab in: 66 Tage
- Job Freunden vorschlagen:
We are looking for a product manager as the next step in expanding our product organization. ChurchDesk is experiencing very healthy growth and an important part of that is product-led growth, which you will play a key role in developing.
You will be involved in validating concepts with our customers for our product roadmap. Once validated, you will be responsible for shaping and delivering products and projects on our roadmap. In short, you will be responsible for your projects from the early inception to successful releases.
As a person, you are very hands-on and enjoy getting things done while understanding that we win as a team. In practical terms, this means you will be doing customer interviews, creating mock-ups for customer validation, and developing detailed specifications together with our engineering team to secure successful implementation. You are an independent thinker who can think out of the box and see solutions where most people see problems.
You will be spending a lot of time with customers, both online as well as visiting our customers in person. So you need to be able to travel frequently – this includes bi-annual visits to the Copenhagen office to meet up with our engineering team.
- You speak German natively and are fluent in English, both written and spoken
- You will either work from our Berlin office, Copenhagen office or co-working space in Hannover. This is important to help develop a deep understanding of our industry and business
- You have a few years of relevant work experience from e.g. product management, marketing, project management, software engineering, web design, UX, or consulting
- It is a big plus if you have relevant experience or understanding of the church in Germany, i.e. education, volunteering, personal network, or work experience
- You are concise and an excellent communicator both verbally and in writing
- You are a quick learner and enjoy a feedback culture
- You are curious and investigative in your nature
- You have a good sense of user experience and design, and you are very comfortable working with visual tools like Figma, Photoshop, or similar
- You are detail-oriented and analytical
- You enjoy finding and creating simple solutions to complex problems, even when it requires saying no
- You are hands-on and roll up your sleeves to ensure your products get delivered and make an impact
What we offer
We offer a key position in ChurchDesk with significant influence on how we deliver value to our customers. You will report to our COO. Your work will impact both our business and help drive change in one of the largest and oldest institutions in the world.
You will join an international and collaborative team with around 30 people. We are informal, keep processes lean, and focus on what matters. We challenge one another and ourselves to do great things, which means we invest a lot in developing your skills and responsibilities.
Oppelner Straße 27
Tel: 030 568373604
Um diesen Job bewerben
Bitte nehmen Sie in Ihrer Bewerbung Bezug auf die Christliche Jobbörse.
Die Stelle entspricht nicht Ihren Vorstellungen? Bitte empfehlen Sie die Christliche Jobbörse in Ihrem Freundes-/ Bekanntenkreis weiter und helfen Sie mit, dass Menschen ihre (berufliche) Berufung finden.